Over here, we love the good old fashioned steel cut oats during these cold Winter mornings. What about you? What's your favorite breakfast recipe? Leave a comment down below!
Let's jump right into this recipe today. This one was created by our receptionist (and health coach/wellness blogger), Audrey.
Steel Cut Oats
Serves: 2 Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup Hodgson Mills Steel Cut Oats
- 1.5 cups water
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Spoonful of Greek Yogurt
- Salt for taste
- Organic Honey
- Nut butter (optional)
- Place the oats, liquid, yogurt and salt in a saucepan. Cover and let soak overnight. T
- To cook, bring to a boil. Lower heat to low, uncovered, let it cook for 30-40 minutes until desired consistency.
- Top with berries, nut butter, honey, cinnamon.